- Enter email
- Security questions
- Reset password
- Confirm details
- Update email client
Step 1 - Enter your email
If you've forgotten your password, we'll need to ask you a few security questions to confirm that you are the account holder.
We will then give you the chance to choose a new password.
Sorry, we don't recognise that email address/user ID.
Your BT Yahoo! user ID will end in @btinternet.com, @btopenworld.com or @talk21.com.
Please re-enter your email address and, if you are still having problems, contact us.
Please enter valid email address.Please double check it and make sure there are no spaces or unusual characters.
Please select the ending to your email address above: @btinternet.com, @btopenworld.com or @talk21.com
Get the best of the Internet with your BT Yahoo ID
Your BT Yahoo! ID gives you access to some of your favourite products & services such as mail, news, sport, finance and Flickr - all included as part of your BT package at no extra cost
- Award winning homepage lets you get the best of the Internet in one place
- Email with unlimited storage
- Send up to 25mb attachments
- New tools to let you do more in Mail, like edit photos
- Easily attach photos - with drag and drop
- View and update your Facebook, Twitter and MySpace all in one go in Mail